miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

If i had more time and money


I have a lot of wishes that I would to complete, but if I thing  about the time that I have, well, not is much , so  my biggest dream is to have a lion as pet, all my life I want it. Then, another wish or dream that I have is relevant to this animals , I would like to do some volunteering in Africa, because they have a program to save this animals and more. Just in a dream or if I have a lot of money and time, and hopping not grow old, buy a car, but  no only a normal car  I want  a white Mustang white with two lines black, like the classic.

Talking about my first wish or dream, since I was a little girl I love it this animals  because they not are  like all the people thing , just a wild animal, they are more than that, they giveft and received love not only with other animals like their hatchlings but rather for the humans, the lions are like little kitties, only that they are bigger, just that, they play, they love, they protect and for me it’s like a little pet.

With the volunteering in Africa with the programs for this, those  consist in a group of people that travel around the savannah looking for little hatchlings of lion that are orphans, not is important  the age because the program search the security of all the animals for the illegal hunting  and the groups of volunteering  have some specific programs for white lions that are in danger of extinction, so they save all kind of lions and then they feed, shelter  and cover all the needs, and when they are some age they move it into another place that is bigger, where they can make some friends older than them, and in some cases that is necessary they put it into a program to for  more pups, because some pups have a bad experience so is difficult  to share with others.

Well, other dreams or wishes that I have like after I mention is buying a car, well a Mustang it’s the same, since I was a litter child I love the car, well just the appearance, but withhit the time I understand some things about the cars, and in love with this car, the size the style, the power, the color, the wheels, the motors, the spaciousness which is. I don’t know, but I have a crazy obsession withhit fast cars, and this is one, for example I like the Lamborghini that is elegant, and faster, luxurious, but this are some characteristics of the Mustang too.

Finishes , if I have some time extra and more money, I would fulfill  this things , and obviously this are my dreams right now, I don’t know if in the future I chance  my form of thinking , or if I have the opportunity of comply those wishes by myself, it’s just luck and hard work. First finish the goals  that I have right now.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario